Private yoga classes offer customized instruction and convenient scheduling for students of all levels. When you are starting a yoga practice or dealing with a particular injury or condition, a group class setting may feel overwhelming, intimidating, and sometimes stressful. Yoga teachers do their best to attend to all students in class, offering variations, props, and demonstrating certain poses, but attending to every student can be a challenging thing to do, even for the most experience teacher. Private yoga sessions offer many benefits, including deepening your practice by learning proper technique and alignment, starting a practice from scratch and learning the fundamentals of the yoga practice, or simply getting individualized attention in a private setting, and at your own pace. Whatever your goal may be, each session will be customized according to your needs.
- Work at your own pace
- Learn proper technique & alignment
- Deepen your practice
- Improve flexibility and/or strength
- Schedule classes at your own convenience
- Practice a specific asana (pose)
- Work with an injury or condition (i.e. arthritis, back pain, etc.)
- A free consultation to discuss goals and expectations
- 60 & 90-minute private, semi-private (2-3 people), or private group (4-20 people) sessions at your home, office, gym, or studio in NYC
- Class packs at discounted rates
- Gift certificates
- All cancellations must be submitted at least 24 hours before the class time.